GREYPE informs that the personal data provided through the forms on this website or through email messages will be incorporated into GREYPE's treatments and will be processed in a computerized and paper-based manner.
By sending the existing forms on this website, the sender gives his consent to be included in the aforementioned treatment in order to supply the information requested in the forms or subscriptions.
In the event that the user decides to fill in a form on this website where personal data is collected, they are informed that GREYPE will adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the data provided in order to avoid alterations, losses, treatments or unauthorized access, according to the current state of technology and in accordance with the provisions of current regulations.
GREYPE, however, cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the system, the access network, the Internet and therefore the violation of the data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
The website contains links to third-party websites with privacy policies other than GREYPE's that you can decide whether to accept or not when you access them.
The user will respond in any case to the veracity of the information provided and is responsible for communicating to GREYPE any modification to it, leaving GREYPE exempt from any responsibility in this regard.
The purpose of the treatment is:
- Serve as information support to the management of communications and commercial relationships electronically. Regarding the legitimacy of the treatment, it will be regulated by the consent of the affected party and by the legitimate interest of the person responsible. The data provided will be kept even to support your request, the revocation of consent or during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations. GREYPE will not transfer data except legal obligation.
- Provide the requested billing service to customers and manage the commercial relationship with suppliers or partners. Regarding the legitimacy of the treatment, it will be regulated by the RD of August 22, 1885, which publishes the Commercial Code and by the legitimate interest of the person responsible. The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or for a period of 6 years from the last confirmation of interest. GREYPE may transfer the data to third parties such as the tax administration, banks, savings banks and rural banks and organizations or people directly related to the person in charge.
In the event that you do not provide us with your personal data, we will not be able to process your request.
If you wish, you can contact GREYPE, domiciled in CARRETERA TORRE PACHECO - BALSICAS, KM. 8 CP 30591 BALSICAS (MURCIA), with a copy of DNI or equivalent supporting document in order to exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: right to obtain confirmation as to whether GREYPE is processing personal data that concerns you and, in such case, to access them.
- Right of portability: the right to receive the personal data that you have provided us in a structured and legible format of common use, as well as to transmit it to another entity.
- Right of rectification: right to request the rectification of the data when they are inaccurate.
- Right of deletion: right to request the deletion of the data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes that were provided at the time.
- Right of opposition: right to oppose the processing of your personal data. GREYPE will stop processing the data, except for legitimate reasons or in the exercise of possible claims.
- Right to limitation of treatment: right to request the limitation of the processing of your data.
On the other hand, if you have provided it, you will have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time and the right to complain to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.